4-Ingredient Crispy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe Is Better Than Takeout by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 3 pounds chicken wings (tips removed and separated into drumettes and flats)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 heaping tablespoons cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Put the wings into a large bowl. Add the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle in the lemon pepper and cornstarch. Toss to coat.
- Put the wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.