Pumpkin Pie Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe: Just Wow! by 30Seconds Food
Roasted pumpkin seeds are a healthy, crunchy fall snack. (Learn about the many health benefits of pumpkin seeds.) If you're a fan of pumpkin pie spice, you're going to love this easy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the pumpkin seeds onto the baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.