15-Minute Creamy Spinach Ricotta Lemon Pasta Recipe Is Irresistible by Donna John
Creamy, lemony and just plain good, this easy lemon spinach ricotta pasta recipe can be on the table in less than 10 minutes, depending on what pasta you choose. The flavors are really amazing together and are sure to please everyone in the family.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 10 minutes (depending of type of pasta used)
Total Time: 7 to 15 minutes
- 8 ounces spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine or your favorite pasta
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ricotta, Parmesan, olive oil, cheese, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in a large pot. About 1 minute before it's done cooking, throw in the spinach until wilted. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup of the salted cooking water.
- Combine the cooked pasta, spinach and ricotta mixture. If needed, stir in some of the reserved cooking water. Serve with more Parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Pots $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Linguine $1 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.