Grandma's Pie Pan Meatloaf Recipe Is a Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Why cook a meatloaf in a pie pan? Why not? Grandma used to do it. This easy meatloaf recipe is simple, quick and a family pleaser. Plus, it's easy on the wallet.
Use the leftovers for meatloaf sandwiches or crumble into your favorite spaghetti sauce. Make an extra and freeze for dinner later.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- ketchup or barbecue sauce, for top (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the meatloaf sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. Spread the top with more ketchup or barbecue sauce, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $9 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.