This Moist-As-Heck Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe Is So Good by 30Seconds Food
Moist and full of chocolate and vanilla flavors, this is a quick bread recipe you have got to add to your collection. The chocolate chip bread recipe takes just minutes to prep and smells heavenly as it bakes. Get ready for stomach growls.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 55 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.