Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 25 - 30 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- dash of salt
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- chopped pecans
- hot fudge (try this homemade hot fudge sauce recipe)
- caramel sauce (try these homemade caramel sauce recipes)
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- To make the crust, combine the crushed cookies, butter and salt. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Add the caramel sauce.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the filling into the cold pie crust. Chill at least 4 hours before adding toppings and serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9-inch Pie Plates $8 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Hot Fudge $3 & Up
Turtles Candy $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.