Creamy Garlic Shrimp Recipe: The Most Delicious 20-Minute Shrimp You'll Put in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until they are cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. Cook the garlic about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the heavy cream. Add the Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Put the shrimp into the sauce. Toss. Garnish with parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Shrimp Cookbooks $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.