4-Ingredient No-Bake Marshmallow Fluff Cheesecake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust (you could use your favorite homemade graham crust recipe)
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream (aka marshmallow fluff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla until fluffy.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until it chills enough to cut, about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.