Cherry Crumble Pie Recipe: This Cherry Pie Recipe Is As Easy As Pie by Ann Marie Patitucci
I used to think that there was no way I could bake a cherry pie. I’m not sure exactly why but it seemed like a dessert I’d always have to buy rather than bake myself. Well, I was mistaken!
With this easy cherry crumble pie recipe, I can easily do it myself. If you’ve held off before, this dessert recipe is for you, too. With just 15 minutes of prep time and a frozen crust, you’ll be impressing family and friends (and patting yourself on the back) in no time.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hours to cool
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 frozen pie crust (I prefer Pillsbury)
- vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place cookie sheet in oven to preheat.
- In a medium bowl, combine pie filling and cornstarch. Spoon into frozen crust.
- In a small bowl, mix crumble ingredients with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly. After 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edges with strips of aluminum foil to prevent over-browning. Cool at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cherry Pie Filling $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.