5-Ingredient Asian Glazed Salmon Recipe: A Tasty 20-Minute Dinner by Ann Marie Patitucci
Salmon truly is as healthy as you’ve heard. It’s a great source of vitamin B, protein and potassium. It helps reduce the risk of heart disease and is one of the best ways to get omega-3 fatty acids. Bonus: it is known to help with weight control.
I personally find salmon absolutely delicious, especially with recipes like this one! And since I have a vitamin B deficiency, I feel good about eating it, too! Serve this easy salmon recipe with your favorite vegetable and a grain or pasta.
Note: if possible, always buy wild salmon. Not only does it taste better but it is also lower in toxins, mercury and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls, a group of manmade chemicals).
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I prefer low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (preferably wild salmon, 4 to 6 ounces each)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger and sriracha.
- Place the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet. Using a brush, spatula or spoon, spread the chili glaze over the salmon.
- Bake the salmon in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes, or until the glaze has begun to caramelize slightly and the salmon flakes fairly easily (depending on the thickness of the fillets).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.