Super Moist Fresh Peach Bundt Cake Recipe Will Not Disappoint by Donna John
Peach cobbler is my all-time favorite dessert. But I also have a special place in my heart for anything peach. This moist peach bundt cake recipe gets its peach flavor from not only fresh peaches, but peach nectar. Double the fruitiness! Another plus about this cake recipe is that it starts with a box cake mix.
You can serve this moist peach cake naked (no topping at all), dusted with powdered sugar or drizzled with a simple powdered sugar glaze. A dollop of whipped cream would not be frowned upon either. Grab a fork and get ready to smile.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box (15 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 1/2 tablespoon flour
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the cake mix, peach nectar, oil, eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Put the peaches into another bowl and sprinkle with the flour. Toss to coat. Fold the peaches into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cake cool for about 10 minutes before removing to a serving plate. Drizzle the cake with the glaze or dust with powdered sugar.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir, adding more milk or water, until desired consistency is reached.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Yellow Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Peach Nectar $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.