The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Recipe: Ring the Dinner Bell by 30Seconds Food
The Pioneer Woman (aka Ree Drummond), needs a file cabinet for all her amazing recipes, not a recipe box. That's how many delicious recipes she has. From knock-you-naked brownies to eat-your-greens salad to chocolate sheet cake, we've shared some of her top recipes. Now, we're sharing her chicken spaghetti casserole recipe with you.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/2 hours
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes (approximately)
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 pound (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar (divided)
- 1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the chicken in boiling water until cooked through, about 30 to 45 minutes. Remove the chicken and 2 cups of the cooking liquid. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, remove the meat (you'll need 2 generous cups).
- Cook the spaghetti until al dente. (Do not overcook.) Drain and return to pot. Add the chicken, mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, green peppers, red peppers, onion, seasoned salt and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup of the reserved chicken broth, adding more if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes.
Photos: The Pioneer Woman
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Thin Spaghetti $1 & Up
Seasoned Salt $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.