Creamy Basil Guacamole Recipe: A Fresh Way to Use Basil by 30Seconds Food
Guacamole can be made in so many different ways. From ranch guacamole to chunky guacamole to charred corn guacamole to whipped guacamole, we haven't found one yet we don't love. So with fresh basil still in season, we thought why not try basil guacamole. We're so glad we did!
This creamy guacamole recipe gets its herb flavor from basil, not cilantro like many recipes. Serve this fresh, vibrant guacamole with tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 ripe avocados, pit removed and peeled
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Stir in the basil, garlic, green onions, lime juice and tomato, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.