Simplest 3-Ingredient Baked Salmon Recipe Never Fails to Satisfy by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
When it comes to cooking, simple is often best. This easy baked salmon recipe is about as simple as they come, but it never fails to satisfy.
The secret? Fresh dill and lemon. It’s a tried and true flavor combination that never gets old, and always results in moist, flavorful fish. Plus, a healthy, delicious dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes! Enjoy this salmon recipe with your favorite side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 pound fresh salmon filets
- juice of 2 small lemons
- 6 - 8 sprigs of fresh dill
Here’s how to make it:
- Place salmon filet into a baking dish.
- Cover in fresh lemon juice. Top with fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and baste with lemon juice. Without replacing foil, return dish to oven. Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.