Creamy Sun-dried Tomato & Bacon Dip Recipe Makes Everything Better by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
It’s not often that food literally speaks to you, but when I read this recipe on the inside of my package of Organic Valley cream cheese, I couldn’t help but agree: “Bacon makes everything better.” Especially when it comes to this easy, cheesy sun-dried tomato and bacon dip recipe.
This simple and flavorful dip comes together in just minutes. It’s a perfect game-day appetizer or an any-occasion snack. Just try not to eat the whole bowl yourself! Serve with pretzels, chips, toasted bread slices or fresh vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- 4 ounces Organic Valley cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (about 7 ounces) crisply cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, well drained and chopped
- 1 cup Organic Valley sour cream (regular or low fat)
- 1/4 cup thin-sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or minced fresh garlic
Here’s how to make it:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix until blended.
- Add sour cream, green onions and garlic to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.