5-Ingredient Cranberry Fluff Salad Recipe: The New Way to Cranberry by 30Seconds Food
Fall is here, which means that cranberry season is not too far off. And that means that Thanksgiving is not that far away either. If you're looking for new cranberry recipes or already putting your Thanksgiving menu together, do we have a recipe for you. This cranberry fluff salad recipe tastes as good as it looks.
Made with fresh or frozen cranberries, pineapple and marshmallows, this easy recipe can be served as a side dish or even dessert. If you don't have a food processor, you can chop the cranberries by hand with a sharp knife. If you want some crunch, throw in some chopped nuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight to sit
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus overnight to sit
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cranberries into a food processor and pulse to chop. Pour into a bowl. Add the sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add the pineapple and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer or whisk until stiff peaks are formed. Fold the cream into the cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Food Processors $30 & Up
Crushed Pineapple $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.